Panacur Oral Suspension – Worming Treatment for Dogs and Cats
What is Panacur Oral Suspension?
Panacur Oral Suspension is an effective worming treatment for dogs and cats. It treats roundworm and tapeworm infection in dogs and cats. Given regularly it can prevent gastrointestinal worm infections. It protects against harmful effects of worm infections. Panacur oral suspension is highly beneficial for pregnant animals as it controls the transfer of roundworm infection in new born. The oral suspension is easy to administer to weaning puppies and kittens. It is safe for dogs, cats, pregnant animals, puppies and kittens.
How It Works?
Panacur Oral Suspension is developed with an active ingredient fenbendazole. The key component kills roundworms and tapeworms by attacking their nervous system. It destroys them and eliminates them naturally from the system. The active ingredient is also effective against lungworm infection in dogs and cats.
- Broad spectrum fenbendazole based worming treatment
- Kills roundworms and tapeworms
- Protects dogs and cats against roundworm and tapeworm infections
- Treats lungworms
- Safe for pregnant dogs and cats
How to Use
- Should be given orally.
- Mix it with food and ensure that entire dosage is taken.
- Standard dosage for adult dogs and cats is 1 ml per 1 kg bodyweight as a single oral dose.
- For puppies and kittens under six months of age: Administer 0.5 ml per kg bodyweight daily for 3 consecutive days given by mouth after feeding to unweaned animals or mixed with food for weaned animals.
- For adult dogs and cats: Treat routinely 3 to 4 times a year, 6 to 8 times in higher risk situations e.g. breeding kennels and catteries.
- Puppies and kittens should be treated from 2 weeks old and then 3 to 4 more times until the age of 12 weeks.
- For pregnant dogs and cats: Treat from day 40 of pregnancy to 2 days after birth. This can ensure the puppies and kittens are not infected with worms in the period after birth.
- For animal use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
Panacur Oral Suspension Ingredients