What is Credelio Plus
Credelio Plus is a highly efficient chewable tablet to fight against mixed infestations/infections of fleas and ticks as well as gastrointestinal nematodes like hookworm, roundworm and whipworm. Credelio Plus is also efficient in the prevention of heartworm and lungworm disease (angiostrongylosis).
How does Credelio Plus works?
Credelio Plus is an antiparasitic chewable tablet. Its active ingredients are lotilaner and milbemycin oxime, which act by interacting with the chloride channels in the nervous and/or muscular system of invertebrates, eventually resulting in the death of the parasites.
- Fights against flea and tick infestations
- Fights against gastrointestinal worms like hookworms, roundworms and whipworms
- Prevents heartworm and lungworm disease
- Easy oral administration
How to Use
- Administer orally only as directed
- Credelio Plus should be administered according to the table given below to ensure a dose of 20-41mg of lotilaner per kg body weight and 0.75-1.53mg of milbemycin oxime/kg of bodyweight.
- For dogs weighing 1.4 to 2.8kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 56.25/2.11mg
- For dogs weighing >2.8 to 5.5kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 112.5/4.22mg
- For dogs weighing >5.5 to 11kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 225/8.44mg
- For dogs weighing >11 to 22kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 450/16.88mg
- For dogs weighing >22 to 45kgs, 1 tablet Credelio Plus 900/33.75mg
- Use an appropriate combination of available concentrations to achieve the recommended dosage of 20-41 mg lotilaner and 0.75-1.53 mg of milbemycin oxime per kg of body weight for animals over 45kg.
- Recommended for puppies and dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing at least 1.4 kg
- Strictly adhere to the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep out of reach of pets
- Wash your hands after handling the tablets
- Before first administration, examine dogs for heartworm infection if you stay in a heartworm endemic area or your dog has visited a heartworm endemic area
- Do not use this in case of known hypersensitivity to the ingredients
Credelio Plus Ingredients
lotilaner / milbemycin oxime