Bravecto Topical – Flea and Tick Product for Dogs
What is Bravecto Topical?
Bravecto Topical is an advanced cure for fleas and ticks in dogs. This single application not only erases fleas within 8 hours and ticks within 12 hours, but also provides month-long protection from re-infestations. One pipette of Bravecto topical is enough to protect your dog for 12 weeks from these pesky parasites(8 weeks from lone star ticks). The key ingredient Fluralaner that is present in the formula helps in effectively destroying fleas and ticks. It is easy to administer topical treatment and hence, is the ideal choice for dogs that are infested with fleas and ticks.
Note: Kindly consult your vet before purchasing this product. Pets with a history of seizure attacks should only be treated after consultation with a vet.
How Dose Bravecto Topical for Dogs Works?
Bravecto topical contains an active insecticide called Fluralaner that is highly effective in fighting off heavy flea and tick infestations. It commences its work as soon as it is administered. Within hours it spreads to all parts of the body, killing all parasites that come in its way. This potent spot-on solution is very safe to use on dogs and has no side effects.
- Easy to administer.
- Fast acting flea and tick formula.
- Kills all existing fleas within 8 hours.
- Eliminates all existing ticks within 12 hours.
- Provides protection from fleas and ticks for 12 weeks.
- Used as an effective strategy for treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Waterproof treatment with mess free applicator.
How to Use
- Open the pack and take the pipette out.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position.
- Make sure your canine is still and in a standing position.
- Rotate the cap and break open the seal.
- Part the fur around the neck region i.e. between the shoulder bladed of your dog, so that the skin can be visible.
- Now place the tip on the affected areas on the skin.
- Squeeze out the contents on the required areas on the body.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the solution.
- For best results, repeat the same after 12 weeks and to get protection from lone star ticks administer after every 8 weeks.
- For topical use only.
- For the correct Bravecto pack, weight your dog.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
- Suitable for puppies 6 months or older and weighing 4.4 lbs or more.
- Please consult your vet before administering on breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.
- Not to be applied on wounded skin.
- Administer Bravecto with caution in dogs having a history of seiures, ataxia and muscle tremors.
Bravecto Topical Ingredients