Drontal Wormer Tabs for Cats
What is Drontal?
Drontal for cats is a single dose treatment to control all intestinal worms. The oral tab kills every type of gastrointestinal worm found in cats. It treats and prevents roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Drontal Allwormer is gentle on cats and prevents harmful worm infection.
Safe to use in cats and kittens.
How does Drontal Wormer for Cats Works?
Drontal is made from three active ingredients Praziquantel, Febantel and Pyrantel embonate. Praziquantel kills worms by damaging the skin internally. Pyrantel embonate affects worms by paralysing them and eventually eliminate them from the digestive tract of the cat. The oral treatment treats and removes all worms from the cat’s body.
- Single treatment for various intestinal worms
- Treats gastrointestinal worms including tapeworms
- Tasty tab - easy to administer
- Prevents zoonotic infections
- Kills and treats roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms in kittens and cats
- Prevents intestinal worms infected diseases in cats
How to Use
- Weigh your cat and select the package accordingly for correct dosage.
- Administer the tab directly into the mouth.
- Or mix it with food and ensure the whole meal is completed.
- It is advised to treat adult cats for worms four times a year.
For further information on complete directions and warnings, please read the product label.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Consult a vet before giving Drontal with any other treatment.
- For treating convalescing, pregnant and lactating animals, ask your vet.
- Do not treat kittens younger than one month of age.
Drontal Wormers Ingredients
Praziquantel, Febantel and Pyrantel embonate