Travel Anxiety – Anxiety Treatment for Dogs
What is Travel Anxiety for Dogs?
An efficient and completely natural homeopathic treatment for travel sickness, Travel anxiety gives quick relief to dogs that become stressed due to travel phobia or motion sickness when traveling in cars, flights, trains, and boats. The easy to use non-sedating oral solution is significantly beneficial in preventing symptoms of motion sickness or travel phobia such as vomiting, shivering, restlessness, and drooling of dogs.
How It Works?
The calming natural ingredients like Borax (Borate of Sodium), Cocculus Indicus, Colchicum Autumnale (Meadow Saffron), Passiflora (Passionflower) and Valeriana (Valerian Root) induces peacefulness in dogs and mitigates stress because of phobia or motion sickness
- Pets can overcome travel anxieties with this treatment
- Instant relief in motion sickness and phobias of traveling in cars, boats, flights, and trains
- This natural homeopathic treatment is very easy to administer
- Non-sedating homeopathic solution
- Symptomatic behavior like panting, restlessness, vomiting, drooling etc are successfully prevented by this treatment
How to Use
- Take out the treatment and with your hands draw out the labial pouch of your dog and then put the solution into the mucous membrane of the mouth and on the lips.
- You can also mix it with water, milk or food in case if your pooch doesn’t like the taste.
- Allow it to dilute or evaporate for 15-20 minutes and then give to the pet if your pooch is sensitive towards the odor.
- It can also be sprayed in the air around the pet to instantly calm down the pet.
- Consult a veterinarian for treating pregnant pets.
- In any case please do not overdose because the anxiety symptoms can re-emerge.
- Stop the remedy immediately if you observe that the stressful symptoms are reoccurring.
- For pets that are hypersensitive to homeopathic medication please start with a single dose and if all goes well then proceed cautiously.
Travel Anxiety Ingredients
- Borax (Borate of Sodium)
- Cocculus Indicus
- Colchicum Autumnale (Meadow Saffron)
- Passiflora (Passion flower)
- Valeriana (Valerian Root)