Pyratape P Horse Wormer for Horses
What is Pyratape P?
Pyratape P is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for horses. The highly effective wormer treats numerous gastrointestinal worms in horses. It destroys and controls adult infections with large and small Redworms, Ascarids, Pinworms and Tapeworms found within equine gastro-intestinal tracts. The oral wormer comes in ready to administer paste in syringe. Regular worm treatment helps protect horses against harmful recurring worm infections. Pyratape P is safe for horses and ponies of all ages, including sucklings, pregnant mares and studs.
How It Works?
Pyratape P is a vet recommended dewormer for horses. It contains the active ingredient Pyrantel Embonate. The component has a depolarising neuromuscular blocking action which results in spastic paralysis of the worm, and their expulsion from the intestinal tract. The component is poorly absorbed by intestinal tract thus it is a safe anthelmintic for horses.
- Pyratape P is a strong anthelmintic treatment
- Treats and controls adult worm infections
- Protects against large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms
- Effective against tapeworms
- Easy to dose syringe formulation
- Safe for horses, mares and foals
How to Use
- Administer orally.
- One syringe paste treats 600 kg of horse.
- Syringe comes with graduation for correct dosage with each graduation sufficient to treat 100 kg bodyweight.
- Set the ring on the syringe for the correct and place it inside the horse’s mouth.
- Deposit the paste under the tongue and allow the horse to swallow it.
The dosing program is as follows:
Foals (1-8 months of age): Dose every 4 weeks.
Horses (over 8 months of age): Dose every 6-8 weeks, but during summer, spring and autumn, treat every 4 weeks. Always dose before 4-5 days after turning out after in wintering.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not use in horses intended for human consumption.
- Not for other animal species.
- Do not use in sick or debilitated animals.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Pyratape P Horse Wormer Paste Ingredients