Profender Allwormer For Cats
What is Profender Allwormer?
Profender Allwormer is world's first spot-on intestinal wormer especially developed for felines. It protects them from roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms in the ease of administering a single treatment. It kills all the infective stages of intestinal worms in cats.
How does Profender all wormer for Cats Works?
Praziquantel and emodepside are the two active ingredients present in this worming treatment. These two ingredients pass through the cat's skin and enter her bloodstream and then gets into her intestines. Due to the anthelmintic properties present in these ingredients the intestinal worms namely; roundworms, tapeworms and hookworms along with their mature, immature and larval stages get killed. With just a single administration all types of intestinal worms are killed and if reapplied on a monthly basis the chances of getting any parasitic infection is eliminated.
- First spot-on intestinal wormer especially developed for felines
- Most appropriate treatment while dealing with mixed parasitic infections
- Kills tapeworms, roundworms and hookworms
- Very easy to administer spot-on treatment for kittens and cats of at least 8 weeks of age
- Solitary treatment for eradicating multiple intestinal worms in cats
How to Use
Profender for cats is currently available in three packs according to the weight of the cats. So weigh your feline and then purchase the pack which is most appropriate for your cat. For more details on dosage check the product label or contact your veterinarian.
- Apply the treatment by creating a naked skin spot at the base of the cat's skull. Pull the fur back in such a way that you can see the naked spot so that you can apply the solution.
- Keep the tip of the open tube on the spot and compress the complete content on the site. Enable the application site to dry and do not touch the spot until and unless it dries out
- This product is strictly to be used only on felines
- While administrating the treatment do not smoke, eat or drink
- Do not allow other pets or children to groom the treated cat till the application site dries out
- Pregnant women should not administer this treatment on cats or if due to unavoidable circumstances they have to then ensure that they wear gloves while applying the treatment
- Keep the product at a room temperature of below 30 degrees Celsius
- Children and pets should not be allowed to get near the product
- Even though side effects of this treatment are rare do not allow in any circumstances for the kitty to lick the application site as it can result in vomiting or salivation. If you see any adverse reaction consult with your veterinarian immediately
- For complete information on administration, expiry date and method of application check the product label
- While applying this treatment always wear gloves
- Wash your hands with soap and water especially on the exposed skin after application
- If your kitten is younger than 8 weeks of age and less than 0.5 kg body weight then do not administer this treatment on her
Profender Allwormer Ingredients