Mediworm for Birds
What is Mediworm?
Mediworm is a specifically formulated product for multiple worm infections in aviary and caged birds. The product effectively removes any infections caused by roundworms, hairworms or tapeworms. Moreover, Mediworm doesn’t have any side effects and has a palatable flavour which is readily accepted by all birds. Apart from that, Mediworm can be helpful in breeding as well as racing seasons.
How It Works?
Mediworm contains two active ingredients Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate that act as anthelminthics and are extremely effective in eliminating the intestinal worm infestation quickly.
- Removes roundworms, tapeworms and hairworms
- Extremely effective in breeding season
- No side effects like stomach upsets or indigestion, etc.
- Is palatable
- Easy to mix with food
- Safe for use in caged birds
How to Use
- Mix 5gms (Mediworm powder) plus 20ml of water.
- Take this suspension and mix it with 100gms of soft food or seeds.
- Feed as per the label and discard the left over.
- Prepare fresh dosage every day.
- The food contents must not be touched with wet hands.
- The container must be kept in a cool and dry place, below 25 degree Celsius
- Keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
- The container must be kept tightly closed.
- Wash hands after handling the product.
Mediworm Powder Ingredients
Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate