HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief - Skin Care for Dogs
What is HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief?
HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief is a revolutionary product that provides immediate relief to dogs, cats, ferrets and other small animals from skin irritation, itching and hair loss. Its intense detoxifying and soothing formula treats scabs, rashes, bad odor, itching, urticaria and eczema. Since the product is completely natural, it poses no risk of side-effects.
How It Works?
Skin and itch relief has a detoxifying effect that releases allergens causing itching, scratching and dermal problems from the pet’s body. The product also stops hair loss, gnawing and assuages extreme skin conditions like eczema, scabs, urticaria and rashes.
- Reduces itching, scratching, bad odor and rashes on the skin
- Highly effective in treating severe skin conditions like eczema and urticaria
- Reduces body odor significantly
- The product doesn’t have any side-effects
- Provides calming effect to the skin
How to Use
- Institute directly on the lips of the animal.
- Else, mix it with food, water or milk if the animal seems distressed
- If the pet is sensitive to alcoholic preservatives, it is better to wait for 10-20 minutes to let the odor evaporate before administering the dose
- The product can also be sprayed in the air around the pet for providing instant relief.
- Give the dose as per the age.
- 5 drops for animals under 20lbs of weight.
- 10 drops for animals weighing between 21 to 60lbs.
- 15 drops for animals weighing between 61-100lbs.
- 20 drops for animals weighing over 100lbs.
- Check for sensitivity by giving just one drop initially
- Do not overdose by any chance
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Consult a vet before treating pregnant animals
- Keep out of reach of children and other pets
- Wash hands after treating the animal
HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief Ingredients
Graphites (Black Lead), Pulex Irritans (Common Flea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak), Staphysagria (Stavesacre), Sulphur, Urtica Urens (Stinging Nettle)