Buy Effipro Flea and Tick Spray For Dogs
Effipro Spray is a fast acting flea and tick treatment for dogs. It is also effective against biting lice infestation in dogs. The spray is helpful for dogs that are battling with skin disorder like Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Its potent treatment protects your furry pal from further flea infestation for up to 3 months. Depending on the environment, the product is effective up to 4 weeks when it comes to protecting your pet from ticks.
How It Works?
Effipro Spray contains insecticide called Fipronil. The Fipronil based solution kills the external parasites present on a pet’s body by attacking their central nervous system. The flea and tick spray kills fleas within 24 hours and major ticks within 48 hours. The spray comes in 100ml, 250ml and 500 ml pack sizes.
- A potent weapon against flea and tick infestation
- Effective against biting lice infestation in dogs
- Treats Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Prevents further adult flea infestation for up to 3 months
- Provides 4 week protection against major ticks
- User friendly spray
- Can be used for treating fleas hiding under carpets, floor crevices, cracks, etc.
How to Use
- Hold the spray comfortably in your hand pointing towards the body of the pet.
- Spray on the entire body of the animal from a distance of 10-20 cm.
- Spray against the lay of the hair and ensure that the content has reached down to the dog’s skin.
- If pet seems stressed, put on your gloves, spray the content on your gloved hands, and rub the same on the coat of the pet.
- Let the coat of the animal dry naturally.
- Do not towel dry.
- Wash hands after use
- Do not spray on the eyes of the animal
- Avoid spraying on open wounds
- Not for Rabbit and sick pets
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- If hypersensitivity occurs, stop use and contact vet
- Do not allow pet to lick the content
- Keep it away from reach of children and pets
- Store in a cool and dry place
Effipro Spray Ingredients