Capstar Flea Treatment Tablets for Cats
What is Capstar?
Capstar is one of the fast acting flea control treatments for cats. The quick acting formula knocks down adult fleas just within few minutes. The oral treatment starts working within 30 minutes and kills 98% fleas in 24 hours. Capstar contains adulticide Nitenpyram which rapidly destroys adult fleas on cats. The ingredient interferes the normal nerve transmission and leads to the death if the parasites. The oral flea control tablet treats flea allergy dermatitis and the regular treatment reduces the number of flea bites experienced by the animal. It is easy to administer without any side effects.
Capstar is safe to use in kittens from 4 weeks of age. The oral tablet can also be given to pregnant queens.
- Fast acting formula that starts killing adult fleas within 30 minutes
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis in cats
- Regular treatment reduces flea bites
- Widely recommended by vets
- Continuous to work for 24 hours
- Treatment cannot be washed off with swimming or bathing
How to Use
- One tablet can be given anytime of the day.
- Administer it orally with or without food on any day when fleas are seen on the animal.
Weight of the cat
1 – 11 Kg
1 tablet Capstar 11.4 mg
- Store it at temperature below 25 degree celcius.
- Wash hands thoroughly after treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not overdose your cat with Capstar tablets.
- Never treat kittens below 4 weeks of age or below 0.5 kg of weight.
Capstar Flea Control Tablets Ingredients