Triworm-D Tablets – Deworming Treatment for Dogs and Cats
What is Triworm-D Tablet?
Triworm-D is a multi worming treatment for dogs. It is an effective worm remedy for controlling various intestinal worms including ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms in dogs. The oral treatment not only eliminates adult forms of worms but also destroys immature forms of worms. The single dose treatment is easy to administer. It is effective in pregnant dogs as it helps control of worm infections in new born puppies. Triworm-D is safe for dogs and puppies.
How It Works?
Triworm-D is specially developed deworming treatment for puppies and dogs. It contains potent ingredients including Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate & Febantel. Praziquantel eliminates tapeworms. Pyrantel Pamoate kills hookworms and ascarids. The third ingredient Febantel destroys nematode parasites. The oral treatment controls recurring parasitic infections. Triworm-D comes as scored tablets which makes it easy to administer with accurate dosage.
- Treats multiple worms in dogs
- Protects against recurring worm infections
- Eliminates intestinal worms
- Controls infections of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Suitable to use for puppies and dogs
- Safe to use for pregnant and lactating dogs
How to Use
- Administer it orally directly into the mouth or crush and mix it with food.
- Deworm dogs at a regular interval of 3 months.
- Deworm puppies starting from the age of 2 weeks until they become 12 weeks of age at an interval of 2 weeks.
- Administer Triworm-D to pregnant dogs before mating or ten days before whelping.
- Fasting and feeding is not necessary for treatment.
- Standard dosage is 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight.
- Dose according to the weight of your dog.
- 0.5 – 2 kg– 1/4 tablet
- 2 – 5 kg – ½ tablet
- 6 – 10 kg - 1 tablet
- 11 – 15 kg - 5 tablets
- 16 – 20 kg - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg - 2.5 tablets
- 26 -30kg - 3 tablets
- Wash hands after treatment.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Administer as instructed.
- Do not overdose.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
Triworm-D Tablets Ingredients