Mobiflex For Dogs
What is Mobiflex For Dogs?
Mobiflex is an excellent quality and highly efficient joint care supplement treatment for dogs. This treatment can also be given to other pets such as cats and horses. It comes in a powder form, which makes it really easy to dose the dose. The product has natural anti-inflammatory and reparative properties that help in strengthening the joints and enhancing mobility. Besides, this joint supplement is suitable for all breeds.
How Does Mobiflex For Dogs Work?
Mobiflex mobility supplement comprises of four main components that make up this powerful product. It includes ingredients such as Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulphate, Methylsulphonyl-methane (MSM), GlycOmega-PLUS, Green shell mussel powder, Manganese, Ascordic acid, and Sulphur. All of these ingredients aid in keeping the joints in good shape and helps in increasing mobility.
- Excellent quality joint supplement for pets
- Enhances mobility and strengthens joints
- Extremely easy to administer
- Suitable for all breeds of pets
- Contains anti-inflammatory and reparative properties
How to Use
- Mix one heaped measure (approx. 5g) along with the pet’s food.
- Do not overdose your pet.
- For small dogs and cats, 2 measures daily for 1 week. Thereafter, 1 measure daily.
- For dogs between 10 to 25kgs – 2 ½ measures daily for 1 week. Thereafter, 1 to 1 ½ measure daily.
- For dogs over 25kgs – 3 measures daily for 1 week. Thereafter, 2 measures daily.
- Keep away from children and young ones.
- Wash hands after dosing your pet.
- Store the supplement in a safe and dry place.
MOBIFLEX JOINT CARE Ingredients
Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulphate, Methylsulphonyl-methane (MSM), GlycOmega-PLUS, Green shell mussel powder, Manganese, Ascordic acid, and Sulphur.