Cleanaural - Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs
Ear cleaning is an important part of your pet’s health care routine. Ear infections and odor are a common problem in dogs and cats. Owners need to be proactive about removing dirt, mites and excess wax from the pet’s ears. Cleanaural Ear Cleaner for dogs and cats is an effective formulation for removing wax and debris from the animal’s ears.
Made up of mild, pH-balanced organic solutions and moisturizers, Cleanaural ear cleaner with antimicrobial activity gently cleanses healthy and infected ears. Used periodically, it prevents any kind of microbial activities and build-up of extra wax in the pet’s ears. This reduces subsequent hygiene problems found in dogs and cats.
- Gently cleanses the ears without causing any pain or problem to the pet.
- Effective in maintaining general ear hygiene of the dogs and cats.
- With neutral pH value, it is safe for use on sensitive skin.
- Can be clubbed with other antibiotic treatments.
- No staining or discoloration of fur or hair.
- Smoothly cleanses hardened wax or dirt.
How to Use
Hold the pet gently and invert the Cleanaural Ear Cleaner bottle such that the nozzle touches the upper part of the pet’s ear canal.
Slowly and gently squeeze out the solution from the bottle. Apply the solution smoothly into the ear canal and massage the outside of the ear canal before the pet shakes its head.
Wipe dirt and wax gently with cotton.
You can repeat the process if the ears are very dirty. It is allowed to use this solution once or twice a week but for any other issues like painful ears or diseases, consulting a Vet is the best solution.
- Care must be taken NOT to use Cleanaural Ear Cleaner on ruptured or damaged ear skin.
- Do NOT use Cleanaural if you suspect the pet has painful ears.
- Consulting a Vet is the best alternative if excess wax is found in the pet’s ears.
Cleanaural Ear Ingredients
Sodium Borate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthol, Aqua, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Chlorothymol