Your dog is a safe haven for fleas and ticks once it is infested by them. Unfortunately, fleas and ticks will stay there until you help your dog to get rid of them.
With the passage of time, adult fleas and ticks will eventually produce eggs while feeding on your dog. If not treated on time, it is possible for a dog to develop a serious infestation within just a few weeks of time. Moreover, not only your dog but also your home is at risk too! Can be a daunting period, right? This is why we have listed here a few products that can save your dog from potential health issues:
Is your Pet’s Flea & Tick Protection up-to-date?
Our best bet
- NexGard is the bite-sized dose.
- It is beef-flavoured, which most dogs find it delicious.
- It is safe for dogs and puppies with age 8 weeks and older.
- Weight of dogs and puppies must be over 4 pounds.
- It is vet recommended hence is a safe and reliable dose.
- It is one of the most powerful flea and tick protection products.
- NexGard kills fleas and ticks quickly and that too for the whole month.
If you want all-in-one defense against fleas, heartworm, and the most common intestinal worms, Advocate is the best option.
- Fast-acting – offers relief from fleas in 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fleas are killed by contact – they don’t have to bite to be killed.
- Simple spot-on treatment is simple to use.
- Intestinal worms and mites are treated and regulated with this medication.
- Prevents the spread of deadly heartworm.
- Lungworms in cats are controlled with this product.
- Kills lice in dogs.
- Worm protection for your pet and family.
- Safe for puppies/dogs as young as 7 weeks and kittens/cats as young as 9 weeks.
Oral Flea And Tick Control
- A single dose of Bravecto Chew should be given to a dog orally.
- Bravecto begins to kill fleas within two hours after administration.
- It is available in five strengths (112.5mg, 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 1400mg).
Why Bravecto Chew?
- One dose of Bravecto lasts for 12 weeks.
- This makes it a cost-effective option for pet owners.
- It is a fast, safe, and reliable solution.
- Collar releases two active ingredients – Imidacloprid and Flumethrin.
- These ingredients enter the outer layer of the dog’s skin and fur.
- An invisible layer of protection is created that kills and eliminates fleas and ticks.
- It is effective for 4 months against ticks, including the deadly paralysis tick.
- Seresto collar kills existing fleas within 24 hours of application and is effective for 8 months.
- It prevents infestation from new ticks and begins working within 48 hours after application.
- It helps to repel re-infestation of ticks in 6 hours.
- Seresto collar is water resilient and easy to wear.
- Frontline Spray protects cats and dogs against fleas and ticks, including paralysis ticks.
- It is available in 100mL, 250mL and 500mL.
- Fipronil is the active ingredients in it.
Why Frontline Spray?
- On application, it provides protection against adult fleas for 12 weeks for dogs and 8 weeks for cats.
- It provides protection against paralysis ticks for 3 weeks for dogs and cats.
- It is also safe for puppies and kittens with 2 days of age. It is recommended to take a vet’s suggestion before using it.
Bravecto Topical for dogs
• Bravecto spot-on contains main active ingredients called Fluralaner
• It works against fleas and ticks
Why Bravecto Topical for dogs?
• The treatment is administered as a simple spot-on and stays effective even when your dog gets wet
• Bravecto Topical provides good protection for your dog for up to 6 months and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
Revolution for dogs
REVOLUTION is a quick-drying, easy-to-apply parasite repellent that protects dogs from a wide range of internal and external parasites.
- Adult fleas are killed.
- Prevents the hatching of flea eggs.
- Flea infestations are prevented and managed with this product.
- Prevents infestations of American dog ticks.
- Ear mites are managed and controlled with this product.
- Monitors and treats sarcoptic mange.
- Protects against heartworm disease.
- Capstar Flea Tablets kill adult fleas.
- It is also used to treat flea infestations.
- To give Capstar Tablets, place the pill directly in your pet’s mouth or mix it in the pet’s food.
- It can be used for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens with 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older.
Why Capstar Flea?
- A single dose of Capstar kills adult fleas on a pet.
You can easily tell if your dog is healthy or is carrying a parasite on its body. If your dog is scratching, licking, and biting excessively, it probably is carrying a parasite. If you witness hair loss, redness and swelling, well maybe you should book an appointment with a veterinarian. Or if you’ve detected the problem and your dog is old enough for a treatment, you can shop online here.