Fleas, ticks, and worms like parasites won’t leave chasing your pet unless you both plan to join Elon Musk on Mars. As long as your pets are on the same planet as these parasites are, there’s no real alternative to providing them with efficient protection.
Recollect the scenario when you had to run after your canine in all corners of your house, to give them their worm pill after you just gave one for the fleas. Chase them down, get a hold of them, and ensure they have it all! Takes too much of an effort, doesn’t it? To add insult to injury, you see them throwing up at times if it doesn’t suit their palette or mood for that matter, or you notice skin sensitivities sometimes to the topical you tried on them. So, all in all, the job of a dog mumma or dog dad ain’t easy at all.
It may get really tough for any pet parent to pull out multiple treatments on a regular basis to protect them from all the possible parasitic infections, month by month. But, it is not impossible either. The good thing about veterinary science is, that it’s ever-evolving, and every now and then something new comes up to offer better. Simparica Trio is one such treatment that provides broader parasitic protection than a regular flea & tick treatment that includes its elder sibling, Simparica.
This blog articulates comprehensive information on Simparica Trio, one of the popular anti-parasitic treatments that protect dogs against both internal and external parasites. Read on to uncover the insights about this product:
Simparica Trio – The Multi-Spectrum Chewable for Dogs
Simparica Trio is made by formulating a stand-out composition consisting of three active components to offer comprehensive protection to your canines throughout the month.
Your cute little puppy doesn’t need to grow adult to have the benefits of Simparica Trio. This chewable is safe to give to puppies as young as 8 weeks of age and 2.8 lbs or more in weight. Once administered, Simparica Trio begins killing fleas within 4 hours and achieves 100% effectiveness against fleas within 8 hours. The composition begins to kill deer ticks within 8 hours post-administration.
Simparica Trio for dogs comprises highly efficient active constituents, i.e., sarolaner, moxidectin, and pyrantel. As a result, each chewable tablet protects against fleas, ticks, heartworms, and intestinal worms such as roundworms, and hookworms for a complete month.
- Sarolaner belongs to the isoxazoline group that restricts the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor along with the glutamate receptor at the neuromuscular junction in fleas and ticks. This leads to an uncontrolled neuromuscular activity which results in the death of the parasites.
- Moxidectin works to prevent heartworm infection by obstructing the chloride channel-mediated neurotransmission in the parasite, which paralyzes the insect and causes death in the end.
- Pyrantel too works by blocking neuromuscular regions of parasites causing paralysis and death or elimination of the intestinal worms.
The Stand-out Chewable
Lyme disease is one of the serious tick-borne diseases which is transmitted by deer ticks and has picked up its pace of late across the USA. Due to its ability to kill black-legged ticks (deer ticks), Simparica Trio is the first of its kind and the only treatment that prevents infections that may cause Lyme disease.
Simparica Trio is probably the only treatment that is approved to treat and protect against five different types of ticks, i.e., lone star ticks, gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, black-legged ticks, and brown dog ticks.
What is more, Simparica Trio is safe for ivermectin-sensitive dogs as well as heartworm-positive dogs. As soon as your puppy touches 8 weeks of age, she’s good to go with Simparica Trio.
Simparica Trio comes with a wide spectrum of parasitic protection for your canine friends. Some of the key features of Simparica Trio include,
- Easy-to-give multi-spectrum formula
- Eliminates fleas before they lay eggs
- Kills existing fleas and prevents future infestation
- Protects against five species of ticks
- Prevents infections that cause Lyme disease
- Treats and controls gastrointestinal worm infections
- Prevents heartworm infections
The Management & Administration
Simparica Trio is an easy-to-give chewable that every dog voluntarily likes to have with no hesitation. This flavored monthly tablet can be directly given for chewing or can be mixed in the dog food.
Here’s the guide for accurate dosing:
The Circumspect Manner
- If your dogs have experienced seizures in the past, use Simparica Trio with wariness, always in consultation with a veterinarian.
- One of the key components of Simparica Trio, sarolaner, belongs to the isoxazoline family, which is known to cause neurologic anomalies such as seizures and tremors in dogs.
- Adverse reactions to Simp Arica Trio are rare, but diarrhea and vomiting is a couple of such commonly seen reactions.
- The safety of Simparica Trio has not been evaluated yet in pregnant, breeding, and lactating dogs.
The Go-to Place
Hopefully, this article has filled you with all the necessary information you need to make an educated shift to Simparica Trio to enable your canine love to feel free from all those blood-sucking parasites.
If you’re wondering, where to go to buy this highly efficient all-in-one treatment, Budgetvetcare.com is the place for you. On top of reduced prices, we run discounts throughout the year. Moreover, the site gives you rewards for every purchase you make. You can use these reward points on your future purchases, reduce your vet bills, and build on your savings.
Click the link below to know more: